Colorado Springs, Colorado Springs, CO
Capture the beauty of Garden of the Gods at sunrise and on through the warm light of the morning hours. Join Lars Leber, Dave Soldano, Ken Childress and Dave Maynor for a morning of photographing the beautiful Garden of the Gods, just as the morning light ignites the deepest colors.
We’ll take you to our favorite spots and show our our methods for creating a beautiful image. Plus, Lars will show you a couple of his “secret” spots where he gets the very best angles on the sun. This will be a great way to spend a winter morning.
We’ll also include a tip sheet with settings and composition suggestions as well as a video showing our techniques for post-processing sunrise images. Our goal is for you to create a Colorado photograph you’ll be proud to share and even hang in your home. Cancellation Policy:
• A full refund will be given if cancellation is made 72 hours prior to the meetup time. After that, no refunds will be given unless your spot is filled. If your spot can be filled, a full refund will be given.
• Weather can be an issue, as conditions can be unpredictable in Colorado. We will be watching the weather and forecast as the date approaches. If we have to cancel due to weather, we will issue full refunds.
• You will be required to read, sign, and return the American Photo Treks LLC liability waiver. The waiver can be downloaded Here. You must be a member of American Photo Treks LLC and logged in to be able to download it. Please email completed waiver forms to [masked]
What you need:
• DSLR Camera
• Lenses: wide angle, zoom,
• Tripod (Extremely recommended when shooting sunrise and long exposures)
• Graduated ND filters
• Shutter release (optional)
• Watch the weather and dress accordingly. It will probably be cold. Dress warmly in layers as we will be shooting in the early morning through early afternoon. Please bring a Jacket, hat, and gloves. I like using hand warmers available at Wal-Mart.
Refunds offered if:
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.