Get empowered, protect yourself and even up the playing field!
We are holding a one off special outdoor self defence session in English led by an Olympic Martial Artist and Royal Marines Officer and a very lovely tall boy who is allowing himself to be used as our punch bag.
This event will take place outdoors in Vondelpark (weather permitting).
We will meet at the Amstelveenseweg entrance at 11:45 and then will head off to find a place in Vondelpark so don't be late. Wear comfortable warm clothes, be prepared to kick some ass and get ready to have all these questions answered:
- What are my natural weapons?
- What are my targets?
- How do I hit properly?
- How can I keep from panicking?
- How do I generate power?
- What if I am pinned on the ground?
- How do I get a man twice my size off my body?
- What if I’m being choked?
- What if someone grabs me from behind?
- What if I’m pushed to the ground?
- What to do when someone pulls my hair?
- What can I do when I’m on the ground?
Please RSVP ASAP!