GraphQL is a query language created by Facebook for describing data requirements on complex application data models.
Recently the ecosystem has grown and many solutions have been created and proposed by the community to cover the server and the client side.
Whether you are a highly skilled programmer or just starting to learn the ropes and wanting to check out the waters, you are more than welcome to join us in:
- Teaching each other GraphQL and the related ecosystem
- Presenting ongoing work and new technologies/libraries
- Hacking on our own Open Source projects (Dojo sessions)
- Looking for GraphQL startup opportunities
- Drinking a couple of beers!
There is also a YouTube channel with the meetup videos