Repeating last year, AmsterdamPHP will join up with DPC to host another CodeNight!
Come join a night of fun, coding and interacting: this is not just a hackathon, its a space to come contribute to open source projects, debate and create new project but also interact, learn and get to know developers all around you.
Food and drinks will be provided, so you do not have to hunt down your own plate of food in the wild Amsterdam nights. We do recommend you bring your laptop and bring your will to create and contribute.
Not going to DPC?
No problem! This year we will be hosting a limited number of AmsterdamPHP members who want to be at the CodeNight but can't make it to the actual conference, so please RSVP here, we will love to have you.
Going to DPC?
Then be sure to flag the "CodeNight" option in your signup form and you are good to go, no need to RSVP here!
Projects that we will be working on
• PHPCompatibility ( https://github.com/wimg/PHPCompatibility )
• WhichBrowser / HTML5test ( https://github.com/WhichBrowser/Parser
• ramsey/uuid ( https://github.com/ramsey/uuid)
• PHPGo! AOP Framework ( https://github.com/goaop/framework)
• AspectMock ( https://github.com/Codeception/AspectMock)
• Puli (http://puli.io)
• Live Broadcast Bundle ( https://github.com/Martin1982/live-broadcast-bundle)
• Composer (http://getcomposer.org)
Have a project that needs help? Send it to us here (http://goo.gl/forms/zHnorwSEu9NBydfJ2)
For more information, visit http://www.phpconference.nl/codenight