Let's talk about Customer Journey mapping! How is it applied in different companies and in different projects? What structure should it have? What advantages and limitations does this method have?
Our speakers at this event are:
• Frank Meijer (https://nl.linkedin.com/in/frankmeij), Digital Strategist & UX Designer at deUXers
• Emmanuel Flores, Innovation Director at J. Walter Thompson
• Hans Ruitenberg (https://nl.linkedin.com/in/hans-ruitenberg-0b872a9), Associate Creative Director at IceMobile
From them we will hear about the application of Customer Journey mapping in the following projects:
• Improving healthcare in Africa
• Unfolding sweet spots for broadcasting content
• A mobile solution for collecting loyalty stamps, Bright Loyalty Platform
And after that, everyone from the audience will be very welcome to ask questions and share their professional experience.
18:30 Welcome: pizza & drinks
19:00 Talks & discussion
20:30 Drinks & networking
IceMobile (https://icemobile.com/) delivers digital loyalty platforms and experiences for the world’s leading high frequency retailers. They believe that magic happens at the intersection of user experience design, data and technological innovation. IceMobile's team, with more than 34 nationalities, loves to create cutting edge digital products, brew their own beer and go crazy at one of their themed parties.