This is a group of decisions makers, business owners, and entrepreneurs interested in delving in to the challenges they face on a daily basis. Whether it's a personal or professional challenge that plagues the work environment, they are willing to discuss, in a safe place, potential solutions. We started this group to allow people to have the opportunity to experience a sounding board, confidant, and mastermind which provides support, wisdom, and guidance. In addition, we want to create a fun and creative space to 'CoCreate.'
Things to Expect:
1. Create relationships of trust by providing an organic, free flowing experience
2. Create a safe place and open sourced dialogue that works out problems, concerns, and worries that every business owner, decision maker, and high ranking executive faces on a daily basis
3. Develop long-term strategic partnerships
4. Discuss, brainstorm, and strategize innovative ways to improve the nuts and bolts of running a company
5. Focus, share, and inspire from the basis of business development, marketing, self-promotion, social media, software & business tools, and HR4.Provide a clear vision for outlook, introspection, and problems
Things You Won't Find:
1. Comparison. We do not compare the success of others to the success of you from a negative or cynical perspective. Rest assured we allow you to be you.
2. Judgment. We maintain a very supportive environment. We each have our own journey that is unique to us. We must be in a place to recognize if that place works for us or not.
3. Evaluation. We are our own worst critics . That is enough. Who needs to be critiqued from others from a negative light.
4. Drama. There's enough of that in our stories! We love to share them but we don’t engage them from a victim or perpetrator place.
Date: 3rd Thursday of each month
Member's #’s: 10-12 Max:15
We are looking for people that are owners, decision makers, or high ranking executives within the following categories. Note: If your category is not listed, but you feel that the description is in alignment with your needs and vision, we encourage you to contact us and we can have a discussion to see if you're a good fit.
Attorney: Business, Contract, Family, IP, and/or Estate
Insurance: Health and Life
Real Estate Broker Owner: Residential & Commercial
Trade: Plumber, Entrepreneur or Franchise Owner, Consultant, Bookkeeper, or Therapists
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members