Are you a budding entrepreneur? Small business owner? Solopreneur? Wantrepreneur? Then let’s connect!
Running a business is hard work. But we love it because we're entrepreneurs. We wouldn't be satisfied with anything less. But that doesn't mean we don't want or need a little help every once in a while. The Anchorage Entrepreneur Hub is here to provide that support.
Whether you need to talk to someone who understands your challenges, pick up tips for running your business, get advice from an expert, or just socialize a bit with others like you, this Meetup is what you've been looking for. The Anchorage Entrepreneur Hub is a great place to make those important business contacts that will help you succeed. Everyone is welcome, whether you've launched your dream business yet, or not.
Our meetings and events are casual, friendly and everyone has a voice.
Benefits of joining the Anchorage Entrepreneur Hub:
1. Business Referrals
2. Create strategic partnerships
3. Get advice and strategies from other local business owners
4. Network with other like-minded entrepreneurs
5. Pick up tips for building, growing and running your business
6. Share resources
Join our group to engage in the following:
1. Training and educational events - free of charge and of leading-edge quality.
2. Networking and Social events to connect, have fun and engage further in getting support.
3. Information and collaborative support to help you overcome challenges and achieve much more.
It’s tough running a small business. But with a strong community of support, we can achieve anything! Let’s be a TEAM (together everyone achieves more). Business is a lot more fun that way. Join the Anchorage Entrepreneur Hub today to take advantage of the benefits of our network and community!
“Your Network Is Your Net Worth.” Build Your Network With Us!
1. Be Kind Courteous and Professional - We're all in this together to create a welcoming environment. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural, but kindness is required.
2. No Hate Speech or Bullying - Make sure everyone feels safe. Bullying of any kind isn't allowed, and degrading comments about things like race, religion, culture, sexual orientation, gender or identity will not be tolerated.
3. Respect Everyone's Privacy - Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make groups great, but may also be sensitive and private. What's shared in the group should stay in the group.
4. Promoting Your Business - Promoting your business once per week is acceptable. However, constantly promoting your business does not provide much value and will not be tolerated. Please provide value and help each other.
5. No Third-Party (Affiliate) Promotions or Spam - Give more than you take to this group. Third-party promotions, spam, and irrelevant links aren't allowed.