addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Android Columbus Message Board › Android Tablet Project

Android Tablet Project

John W.
AppsIncorporated
New Albany, OH
Post #: 1
Hi Folks:

One of my Dublin-based clients has begun an Android project, and I'm looking for a talented Android developer to join our team. Having a shipping Android product is a definite plus. This can either be a contract position or a employment position, depending on your interest. Product releases are scheduled for late 2011 and throughout 2012. Project uses agile methodologies, including scrum and TDD.

If you are interested in this position, please let me know ASAP. Or if you know of someone else who fits the bill, please pass them along to me. My contact info is john@appsincorporated.com or 614-245-5445.

Thanks!
John