addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Android Columbus Message Board › Seeking Mobile Game Programers!

Seeking Mobile Game Programers!

A former member
Post #: 1
This is to any and all Game developers. I am a founder of a columbus start up. We have created a system that allows users to play mobile games and win local real life prizes. Similar to Kiip for those of you who know what I am talking about, EXCEPT what you are playing to win is determined by your location. Play mobile games and through in game achievement unlock local real life prizes. We NEED people who have created or know how to program simple mobile games. We will split 50/50 with you anything we make through advertising in your mobile game or perhaps ask you to join our team. We are still pre seed so any games will help us to prove our point to investors THIS October. Even simple games like "Snake" will be very powerful. Individuals or small groups, students or graduates please contact me. Tucker@whoooze.com