addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

South Florida Android Developers Message Board › Call for Mobile consultants - help a TechStars startup refine their product

Call for Mobile consultants - help a TechStars startup refine their product

Andrej
user 2912777
Group Organizer
Miami, FL
Hey South Florida Android Developers,

A current TechStars startup is working with mobile developers / consultants, and they would love to chat with you about the process you go through and the problems you face. It's not a sales pitch - they are looking for information and feedback in order to refine their product.

If you are a mobile consultant, and are willing to spare a few minutes for a brief phonecall, let me know, and I will connect you.

Andrej
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Andrej -
I think I met you once before at one of your events at the University of Miami.

I may be of help. My company is funded by the TapJoy Developer Fund and we've had over 15 million downloads in the Android Market for our own apps as well apps for other partners such as Hooters Calendar and over 70 NAACP Colleges and Universities.

Here's some more info on us:

http://www.miamiheral...­

About TapJoy:
Named one of Fast Company's 2012 World's Most innovative Companies!
Ranked #27 of 50 World's Most Innovative Companies
#2 Most Innovative Mobile Company
#1 Most Innovative in Gaming

Message me if with more info.