Ho Ho Ho! It's Christmas!!
For the next 3 weeks we'll have a bit of a Christmas theme in all of our session, so be prepared to draw Santa hats, Tinsel, red wigs, white pon pons....bring a lot of red!! :D
For tonight class we will have beautiful NARA modelling for us, another lovely new model for our group! So looing forward to it!
We'll have a LONG POSES session this week, from 15min to 30min.
Let's get together for some drawing and a glass of wine!!
Anerley & Penge Life Drawing is a group for anyone that want to spend a lovely and chilled evening creating some art in a relaxed, friendly and bohemian atmosphere.
Untutored life drawing classes, every Monday evening in Penge at The Bridge House (on the High St) from 7pm to 9pm.
£10 per session (Students concession £5!)
We are still a little poor and only some drawing materials will be provided for the first few sessions, so please bring your own for the time being!
RSVP or drop-in on the night, we've got plenty of space!!
Latecomers are very welcome, too.
* Cozy room with beautiful lighting and Bohemian looking venue
* Comfy chairs and spacious tables
* Relaxed, friendly atmosphere and cool people!
* All abilities welcome!! Don't be shy!!
* A glass of wine/beer for the interval & pub for a post-session wind down chat and possibly another drink.
* Background soft music