Living through divorce or loss of a significant relationship has many challenges. In order to meet these challenges you need to find within yourself the neutrality of acceptance. The acceptance of this loss in your life is for your sanity and healing. Often, once you accept what is happening you can begin to love and care for yourself in a new way. Maybe before the change, all the love you had was meant for someone else. Now that love needs to be focused on you.
The Holidays can be a time of pulling you (once again) away from yourself and what you truly need at this time in your life. Some relationships fall away naturally in a divorce, and some relationships suddenly don’t work for you anymore.
We will discuss steps you can take to help you find acceptance and peace of mind and self love.
• A simple calming meditation
• Creative visualization to view your soul supporting relationships
• Choosing your Soul Family: recognizing you are not alone
• Creating new holiday traditions that nurture, support and heal you
• Healing and balancing your Heart Chakra, your loving, healing wisdom center