addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Angular-SF Message Board › SF Meetup Follow-Up

SF Meetup Follow-Up

Michelle K.
user 72043892
San Francisco, CA
Hi everyone,
Thanks for attending the Meetup on Friday!
I've been reading the comments on the events page, and it looks like the feedback form will come in even more handy here.
It would be great if you could take a moment to share your thoughts on the form. I usually send it out right after the event, but I've been tied up a bit with Dreamforce this week :)
I have a good understanding of what you did/didn't like from the specific session on Monday, so moving forward, it would be especially helpful for you to provide more details on what you would like to see from future talks. This will help with crafting the next sessions for you.
Also, if you'd like to talk more, then I'd be happy to grab coffee with you sometime next week. I value meeting in-person, so just message me, and we'll find a time to meet up in the city.
Have a great rest of the week!
Cheers,
Michelle