addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

AngularJS DFW Area Message Board › Recommended JavaScript Training in DFW area?

Recommended JavaScript Training in DFW area?

Matt H.
user 53418032
Grapevine, TX
Post #: 1
I'm interested in getting some JavaScript training for 10-15 developers. They are familiar with OOP and back-end languages like Ruby, Python, and Java. We use jQuery in our project, but may be interested in moving to Angular, so I think a general understanding of JS would help us. I'd like the developers to understand the JS module pattern at the end of the training. We can attend training in the DFW area or bring the trainer on-site.

I appreciate any recommendations. Thanks!