addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Angular Utah Message Board › Angular Jobs in Utah

Angular Jobs in Utah

Tyler M.
user 105924422
Eden, UT
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone!

Glad to be apart of this group. In a few weeks I'll be moving from San Francisco to Provo/SLC. I was wondering if anyone knew of any Angular shops out in that area that are currently hiring as I'd love to continue to work with Angular.

Thanks for the help and I look forward to meeting you all on the 12th at the next meetup.

Tyler McGinnis
Matt Z.
user 106864692
Provo, UT
Post #: 2

I just saw this message. If you are still looking for an Angular shop that is hiring I know of several, AtTask being one. Let me know and I can get you more info.

Mike M.
user 122702752
Lehi, UT
Post #: 1
Hi Tyler,

I own, a rapidly growing startup in Lehi, UT. To give you an idea of our growth and, we were in Business Q's top ten startups to watch, and were in Mountain West Capital's Emerging Elite. I don't say those things to brag but so you know we are a solid company to work for that has a great trajectory.

I have been our front end developer since inception in 2011 but managing the business takes a lot more of my time than I'd like so I need to replace myself in that capacity. I'd love to go to lunch sometime or do a conference call if you're still in SF. Please contact me if you're interested.
Mike M.
user 122702752
Lehi, UT
Post #: 2
Hey Tyler, I got your email but I can't message you back since you don't accept messages from anyone accept organizers. My personal email is Will you shoot me an email so we can coordinate lunch?