addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor (Mostly) Acoustic Jam Message Board › Open mic this Sunday

Open mic this Sunday

Michael
user 11517820
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 11
Send me an email if you'd like to perform 1-2 songs at the open mic portion of Sundays jam.
A former member
Post #: 24
confused, thought there was a jam this Sunday? I U/L 10 songs for us to play. Please confirm or correct. JP
Jan J.
user 70296532
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 10
I uploaded 4 files.

I thought the jam was Sunday, too, but I was just confused.
A former member
Post #: 25
so here's my take on this, at first we would meet just once a month, then it became every 2 weeks but seems that after moving to the Senior Center it's now the 2nd & 4th Sundays of the Month?? Guess we could use a clearer statement? then there are always holidays or vacations that seem to break the cycle?