addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor Kickball (And Winter Volleyball) Meetup Group Message Board › Kickball Schedule Posted

Kickball Schedule Posted

Andrew
user 7962664
Group Organizer
Jackson, MI
Dear Team,

Our schedule has now been posted! I've uploaded it to the files section if you want a printed copy.

As terrible as this is, I may not be able to make the first game, so I'm depending upon everyone to be on time. If you haven't played in a long long time, we have a practice to get the hang of it next Thursday evening at 7pm at Veterans park.

I've posted the official kickball rules and field position guide on the website under the files link on the left hand side. Please take a read through them.

Also, put my number in your phone (734) 417-2054 so you can get ahold of me as necessary.

I look forward to a fun season!

Have a fantastic weekend,

Andrew