Gear up and get ready for another incredible workshop featuring Rob Woodcox Photography!
Learn how to create beautifully surreal images without the use of compositing techniques in Photoshop!
For the complete workshop description, registration, and to see a gallery of Rob Woodcox's work please visit The Victorian Ball Workshop Page: http://uacreativephoto.com/the-victorian-ball
To see more of Rob's work visit his website: http://robwoodcox.com/
Day 1: The Art of Set Building Workshop Friday, January 17th 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
During day 1 we will transform an old shoe-shining shop from the early 1900s into a Victorian style ballroom!
Day 1 you will learn how to:
· Build a set on location using props and found materials
· Use your imagination and creativity to visualize and build a set
· Scout for locations and get property permission
· Rent and/or collect props
Day 2: The Victorian Ball Workshop Saturday, January 18th 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Learn how to create beautifully surreal images without the use of compositing techniques in Photoshop. Day 2 will begin with a LIVE photo shoot by Rob Woodcox. After lunch, you and your team will have 4 hours to photograph the models in the large set we built on Day 1.
Day 2 you will learn how to:
· Levitate people and objects (in camera)
· Combine strobe and ambient lighting for creative effects
· Adjust your exposure for mixed lighting conditions
· Plan wardrobe, hair and makeup for a surreal setting
· Develop concepts and stories
· Coach models to interact with the set and props
· Work with and direct hair and makeup artists, models, and assistants
*Certificates, credits, and studio membership perks not valid for this event as it is sponsored, not hosted by Photo Studio Group*