Location visible to members
THE VIRTUAL PHOTO MEETUP WILL OCCUR MONTHLY. EACH MONTH'S THEME WILL BE ANNOUCED JUST BEFORE THE MEETUP DATE.
This month's theme: LANDSCAPE. Use your imagination. RSVPs will be open in the month prior to this month's theme. Upload your images and let the discussions begin.
The idea is to use your imagination and creativity to get discussions going about your favorite images that revolve around the theme of the month.
• The goal is to help others including ourselves grow as artists. If you upload an image or two, please spend time to comment on other images.
• Upload up to two images per photographer and images must created by you within 2014. May be taken with ANY type of camera including camera phones. Images of questionable content may be removed without notification.
• Please include a title, caption, settings, location, time of day, etc. after you upload your image and let the discussions begin.
• We will NOT be voting.
• Any member may comment on your image. For those commenting, please provide constructive critiques/discussions with the goal of helping each of us grow. If a question is asked, reply specifically to that comment rather than starting another comment.
• If there is enough interest, we will do a Google+ Hangout to open up discussions even further.
• If you missed the RSVP deadline and would like to be added to list for said month, please email one of the hosts to be added. Images may be added anytime during the month's theme.