addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor 20/30 somethings Book Club Message Board › 2-month plan and AAUW book sale!

2-month plan and AAUW book sale!

Jessi C.
JessiC
Group Organizer
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
Hey everyone! A quick update for you as you enjoy your Labor Day weekend. We'll be reading A Hologram for the King by Dave Eggers in September; the event will be set up soon. If you suspect the Union will be too crowded at our meeting time, will you let me know? I've never tried to meet on a Sunday during the school year.

We'll be voting on the month's selection for October--if you have a book to suggest, please do so by Friday, September 12. It's fine if you haven't read something you suggest. I won't hold you accountable!

Finally, the lovely Marina reminded me that the AAUW book sale is next weekend, September 5-7 at WCC. Link for more info below. We'll be going on Friday afternoon or Saturday probably, and I'd love for you to join. Just let Marina or me know!
http://annarbor-mi.aa...­
Marina
user 6749151
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 3
Hi all, I'll be at the booksale tomorrow (Fri) at 3pm. Would love for you to join me!