addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ann Arbor Italian Conversation Group Message Board › Italian Conversation Partners

Italian Conversation Partners

Sofia G
user 6057939
Ann Arbor, MI
Post #: 1
Ciao Tutti!

I'm looking for a conversation partner or Italian tutor. If anyone has any recommendations it would be much appreciated!

Grazie!

Sofia
Annetta W.
user 48403512
Dearborn Heights, MI
Post #: 1
Sofia, I don't think everyone checks the messages. Best to come to meetup on Sunday and make contact there. I'll spred the word.
Ciao