addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Jeanette
user 8030089
Annapolis, MD
Seafood Festival - Volunteers Neede…

Hi everyone, I will be putting together an official schedule and will be e-mailing each of you with what you noted that you wanted to volunteer for.

As for details, to park, you can either pay the park entrance fees and park on location or if you volunteer mid-day, I suggest parking off-site and taking the shuttle in. Just make sure you leave enough time to do this. As for entrance tickets, I have a bunch and can give them out to you when you arrive or we can figure out a time/place to hand them out. In the past, most of our volunteers just walk long the fence in the parking lot and our booth is right there, no need to come through the main gates.

More details to come!