134 HOLIDAY CT STE 303, Annapolis, MD
With all the new cameras for Christmas, this class is SURE TO FILL QUICKLY! Students also register through our website, so the total count on here is not accurate.)
This 4 hour class will help you get off "Auto" and become more creative! You'll learn what A, P, M, and S (and more), do and how to use them. And, we'll answer that burning question, "why does my Canon have a 'Tv' setting"?
• Taught by a Certified Professional Photographer in a real working studio!
• Hands-on training (we make sure you know when and how to change settings)
• 4 Hour class (don't worry, there will be breaks and the time flies!)
• Includes a free 16 page workbook.
• Snacks and beverages provided!
• Just bring your DSLR (or mirrorless) camera that uses interchangeable lenses, a fully charged battery, and space on your memory card.
Price shown is for the first 4 Meetup registrations only! (HALF-OFF the Regular price of $179.)
Prerequisite: #101 Intro to Digital Photography. Equivalent knowledge can sometimes be substituted.
(Students also register through our website, so the total count on here is not accurate.)
Refunds offered if:
Additional notes: (Rate shown is HALF-OFF the regular price of $179...for the first 4 Meetup registrations only!)
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.