After the successful inaugural meetup here is the second!
We are working on the agenda, it will be similar to the inaugural one with 15/20 minutes slots preceded and followed by opportunities to mingle, share a beer and eat pizza with other Ansiblers. Spaces are limited, so please register your interest early to avoid missing out.
1) It's not just for servers - Chris Bird
• Problems faced in development environments
• Practicality of using Ansible to control development environment (Vagrant, Ansible setup)
• Demo of it working
• Pro's and Con's retrospective after using this approach
2) Role reuse: promising but hard - Martin Maisey
• Why we love Ansible
• Why Galaxy doesn’t always work for us at the moment
• What makes a good role?
• How could we/Ansible Inc make Galaxy and Ansible’s metadata format better?
3) in progress :-)
Do contact us should you wish to share your experience with Ansible, if it's not for this meetup there will be space in the next one ;-)
This meetup wouldn't be possible without our sponsors support: thanks!
eSynergy Solutions have a dedicated recruitment team placing interim and permanent staff with skill sets around Open Source technologies. If you are looking for a new opportunity or looking to build out a team please get in touch.
Hotels.com is a leading provider of hotel accommodation worldwide, offering booking services through its own network of localised websites and telephone call centres.
HighOps is the first Operability-minded blend of Developers and Operations professionals in the market, uniquely positioned to provide both Professional and Managed Services for the full tech stack.