Hello Ansible Gurus
We're happy to announce our 9th Ansible Meetup in Zurich. We don't want to interfere with Santa & Christmas, so we'll schedule it for 2020, perfect for all the New Year's resolutions ;)
As usual, we're looking for your contributions:
- You've something awesome - or probably not so awesome you'll experienced with Ansible? Feel free to become a speaker and talk about it!
- You enjoy the event, food and drinks? Feel free to sponsor something and become a hero :)
- You know a nice venue in Zurich? Then let us know.
Please RSVP so that we can plan it accordingly. We don't want to run out of beer or snacks, and we don't like food waste ;)
Thanks for your support in advance. We hope for another great turnout at our first 2020 Meetup.
17:00 - Doors
18:00 - Keynotes
19:30 - Enjoying the food and socialise
- confirm IT solutions – https://confirm.ch
- Liip AG - https://www.liip.ch
- Puzzle ITC - https://www.puzzle.ch
Topics & Speakers
- John Barker (Ansible) - How you can contribute to Ansible
- Dominique Barton (confirm) - What we learned on our Automation & Ansible journey
- Magnus Lübeck (KMG Group) - Dual 4k screen signage based on ansible and Raspberry Pi 4
- Mark Phillips (Ansible), John Barker (Ansible), Dominique Barton (confirm) - open floor Q&A