addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Anti-Social Social Club, Maine Chapter / ASS-ME Message Board › Hey Team ASS-Me,It's me Dave Payson, one of your newest Asses!

Hey Team ASS-Me,It's me Dave Payson, one of your newest Asses!

A former member
Post #: 2
I found a new activity! It's probably one of the greatest creations of humankind! Sure it's not a Machu Picchu, Angkor Wat or Mohenjo Daro.... It's glow in the dark minigolf.... Let me repeat that... GLOW IN THE DARK MINIATURE GOLF!!!!!! The only way it could be better is if it were combined with a water park, beer garden and a pizza shop.... Check out www.highlandindoorgolf.com. Let me know what you think!