WE GIVE PRO & NEW BLOGGERS IN ANTIPOLO THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET AND LEARN FROM EACH OTHER.
This is a support group for bloggers in Antipolo (and nearby cities and municipalities: like Marikina, Pasig, Quezon City, Taytay, Angono, Teresa, Tanay) which meet up twice a month to network with like minded people and learn from each other.
In every session, the group will seek answers to the most basic and most important questions of the Amazing Bloggers (that's how we call ourselves) and learn from each other. Those who are just starting to blog will get the help of those who have experienced some success in blogging.
You may find the most practical answers to the following questions in any of these meet ups.
• What's the most practical and user-friendly blogging platform?
• Which is best a long post or a short post?
• Where do I get topics to write about?
• How can I write a blog when I am not good in writing?
• How to write a blog?
• How to become a successful blogger in weeks?
• How to write titles for maximum results?
• How do you make money in blogging?
• How do I encourage comments in my blog OR Do I really need comments?
• What are the benefits of or the best reasons for blogging?
• Should I hire a professional blog designer?
• How to create a blog when you do not have enough time?
• How do I choose a good niche or name for my blog?
• How do I get my first readers and how can I turn them into "fans" and "followers"?
And many more of your questions will get answered during each meet up.
WHY JOIN NOW?
We are still starting. You will be involved in the formation of the group. You will help build the support group that you desire to have.
I suggest that as you join, tell us two things: what you need from us and what talents and skills you can contribute to the group. Members can play various roles during the meet ups. You can also be an ambassador of this group and invite people to join.
For your questions, you can email me through email@example.com