What we're about
The goal of this group is to bring people together who are interested in discussing:
- the latest scientific research regarding psychedelics
- the benefits and risks of psychedelics
- the psychedelic experience
This group is open for everybody: people with or without experience, students, professionals, retirees and everybody who is interested in learning and sharing...
If you are unaware of the benefits of psychedelics you can check out these articles:
- PTSD: FDA Could Approve MDMA as New Treatment (Fortune.com, http://fortune.com/2017/05/01/ptsd-fda-mdma-study/ )
- The Psychedelic Drug Psilocybin Can Ease Anxiety (Time.com, http://time.com/4586333/psilocybin-cancer-anxiety-depression/
- Power of psychedelic drugs to lift mental distress shown in trials (The Quardian.com, https://www.theguardian.com/society/2016/dec/02/psychedelic-drugs-lift-mental-distress-lsd-trials
- The Therapeutic Potential of Psychedelic Drugs: Past, Present, and Future (nature.com account required, http://www.nature.com/npp/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/npp201784a.html )
WE NEED YOU!
We are still in the search of the right format for the meetings and a location. Get in touch if you want to get involved! You can contact us here on meetup, or send an e-mail to: email@example.com
This group is not a place to seek, encourage, or participate in the procurement of controlled substances. Do not bring, buy, sell, transfer, or arrive on any illegal substances, or swap information on how to buy them. Members who violate these basic house rules will be removed from the group and will not be allowed to attend future events.