addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Appleton WordPress Message Board › Custom Theme Designer/Developer Opportunity

Custom Theme Designer/Developer Opportunity

A former member
Post #: 18
I recently launched my own online marketing business and am looking to partner with a professional, custom theme designer/developer to design sites for my marketing clients - design is not my strength nor my passion.

Please keep in mind that this is not a job - you would be an independent contractor working from your own office.

If you're interested in learning more, please email me directly and include samples of your design work.