At this Drop-in Session we will have an extra expert!
• Start-up finance and funding strategies
Every 14 days, KPMG will sit down with you and give individual advice. You can ask any type of accounting, financial, tax, or business consulting question. Examples include:
- General company tax and VAT questions like are these expenses tax deductible? Do I need to charge VAT on this revenue? How do I deal with VAT to or from clients in other countries? What are the implications and/or potential gains of a new tax rule?
- Questions on setting up and understanding reports: How do I set up management information and reporting? How do I set up financial and cashflow forecasts? How do I read and assess profit and loss, balance sheets and cashflow reports (of yourself and of companies who you are dealing with)?
- General business questions like should I expand into international markets? Should I hire employees, or carry on with freelancers?
- Questions on filing and audit requirements: What are my filing requirements at the Chamber of Commerce? When do I need to file at the Chamber of Commerce? Do I need an audit?
- All other general bookkeeping questions you might have like how do I set up an administration? What general ledger entries should I make for a certain transaction?
The KPMG Drop-in Dr. Sessions will be held every 1st and 3rd Wednesday from 9:30-12:00. Please RSVP so we know to expect you.
This is a great opportunity to get expert advice.
See you then!
Go to Attendee List