addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Aqua Escapes Message Board Tampa Scuba Diving Group Discussion Forum › Florida Keys Wreck Diving! July 7/8.

Florida Keys Wreck Diving! July 7/8.

A former member
Hi gang,
I'm sending this email out to the group to see if we have any divers interested in diving the Keys over the weekend of July 6/7/8.
We have had a couple of requests to put together a trip over the weekend of July 6/7/8 to dive the Vandenberg Wreck in Key West. Saturday (July 6) is  fully booked booked so We are looking at doing a double drop on the Vandy on Sunday morning (July 7). Also have interest in diving the Speigel Grove in Key Largo on Monday (July 8).
Please let me know if you are interested in doing this trip. We need a minimum of 4 divers to do this dive.
regards,
Edward White
Tampa Scuba Diving
813-787-1815
A former member
Post #: 1
Ed,
My wife and I would be interested in a Sunday spot if Saturday is full up. Please forward me the details (we recently joined this group but this would be our first event).
Best
Nick
A former member
Post #: 2
Oops, Sorry Ed.
I have to rescind my previous post. I looked at flights and hotel to Key West and it is prohibitive due to the holiday.

We love diving in the keys however - keep me in mind for future trips

Nick