Young-at-heart women 40+ with mojo who love having fun and want to make new friends. Events include Happy Hours, Brunch, group walks/hikes and more. We look for members who live near the Arcadia/Camelback area or who like to join events in that area. We always want input into events from our members and we enjoy our time together. You will find this group very welcoming and many of us have become great friends who spend time together even if it is not a planned event. So if you are looking for good and lasting friends, this is the group for you. This group meets in the evenings and on the weekends.
Please read the rules below for group members. To be accepted in the group:
1) You must list your first name (no initials) and last name initial so we know your name.
2) You must post a clear picture of your face so we can recognize you.
3) You must live in Arcadia or East Camelback Corridor.
4) You must be a 40+ female.
5) You must attend your first event in a 2-month period or you will be removed from the group. Then you need to attend on a regular basis going forward.
6) You must manage your RSVPs responsibly. We require RSVP’s for all events. Showing up without RSVP will be immediate termination of membership and you will be asked to leave event immediately. No shows and last minute cancels are also not tolerated. 2 no shows or habitual last minute cancels will remove you from the group as well.