Abstract: SSAS Tabular provides built-in capabilities to create KPIs. We will cover the basic process of creating a KPI, but also look at a more advanced (and non-standard) way in which to create a dynamic KPI dimension with values.
Speaker Bio:Martin is a Managing Consultant at Catapult Systems.Microsoft-based Business Intelligence solutions has been Martin's passion and focus for the past 10+ years.
• 4:30-4:45pm: Sign-in & network
• 4:45-5:00pm: Announcements & Intro
• 5:00-6:00pm: Presentation
• 6:00-6:15pm Q&A, wrap-up, clean-up
- Garage parking is $1.50 per 30 minutes or $12 for 4 hours or more. They accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. They do not accept American Express.
- There are parking meters in front of the building. The cost is 25¢ per 10 minutes, and may be paid in increments of 80 minutes at a time.
- There are light rail and bus stops at S Mill Ave and 3rd Street. After arriving at the stop, walk north on S Mill Ave for two short blocks. Microsoft is on the NE corner of S Mill Ave and E Rio Salado Pkwy in the Hayden Ferry Lakeside building. For further information and direction, please visit http://www.valleymetro.org
- We are approximately a ¼ mile walk from Tempe Beach Park (http://bit.ly/2fmJwhx), where there is limited FREE parking (parking lot is at 250 W Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281).
- Alternate FREE parking location when Tempe Beach Parking Lot is closed for special events is parking at Tempe Center for the Arts (http://bit.ly/2eESlmQ) (700 W Rio Salado Parkway, Tempe, AZ 85281).