addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › AZ WordPress Meetup Location and Meeting Schedule

AZ WordPress Meetup Location and Meeting Schedule

A former member
As of this afternoon, we now have a regular monthly meeting location and schedule for the AZ WordPress Meetup Group.

Monthly Schedule: Second Thursday of each month, beginning July 14

Meeting dates we are holding through the end of this calendar year, which I will confirm two weeks prior to each meeting, are:

August 11

September 8

October 13

November 10

December 8

Meeting Time: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.

The survey many of you completed a few weeks ago indicated an interest in a regular time each month, and Thursdays were on the top of the list. A regular East Valley location was also desired, and we have that in Gangplank, which is able to accommodate our group as above.

Several members have indicated an interest in helping to plan and organize the meetings. I'm looking for a small group to get together at Gangplank this Thursday from 6:30 to no later than 8:00 p.m. to set agendas for the July, August and September meetings. If you would like to participate, please send me an email by close of business Wednesday. I'll confirm details Wednesday evening.

I realize this is short notice, but it's the best I can do. I look forward to meeting with those of you most interested in helping us plan productive agendas that meet member needs. If you are unable to attend but want to make suggestions, please send those to me before the end of this week.

Thank you for your patience as we've searched for a consistent, free location that can handle our group.

It will be good to get the group underway again. As previously noted, your feedback and suggestions for this group are always welcome.

I look forward to seeing many of you on July 14 and at upcoming meetings. I'll be sending an announcement and request for sign-ups two weeks prior to the July 14 meeting.

Jeff