addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Contact Form 7 For Wordpress

Contact Form 7 For Wordpress

A former member
Post #: 1
Do any members have experience with configuring the autoreply (Mail2) feature of the Contact Form 7 for WordPress? The autoreply e-mail recipients are seeing UNKNOWN SENDER in their e-mail FROM field. I've tried every possible combination of my name/e-mail in the Mail2 FROM field, without success. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. This site needs to launch Wed. morning, 6-15!!!

Thank you!!
Marlon Pace
Chuck R.
ChuckReynolds
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 53
more than likely it's a server issue. sendmail not setup properly?

I'd also check that your CF7 settings are proper.

Also be aware that if you're using an email not at the current domain most shared servers won't allow you to send email that way. fyi.