addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › January Meetup Information Uploaded

January Meetup Information Uploaded

Carol S.
CarolStambaugh
Group Organizer
Phoenix, AZ
I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who attended the January Meetup. We had a great group of people and received some fabulous ideas about ways in which we can structure the meetup to be more interesting and engaging to all levels of WordPress users. Stay tuned for those new changes to roll out in February.

Also, Lisa and I have both uploaded our slides to the meetup group. Simply log in to our group and go to "more" and then click "files" in the top navigation bar.

Lastly, I have created a new page on the meetup site that outlines and lists the different resources and tips that are shared during the idea swap. You can click the "pages" link in the top navigation bar, or simply go to http://www.meetup.com/Arizona-WordPress-Group/pages/Links/­

Thank you again to everyone for your attendance and great feedback. I look forward to continuing to seeing you in February.

Carol