addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › "Find a provider" type of plugin?

"Find a provider" type of plugin?

Lisa G.
user 10875987
Glendale, AZ
Post #: 14
Hi All,

I have a client who wants to know if there's a plugin that can provide a "search for a provider/facilitator" type of function. I Googled for a while but am only getting results for search plugins and testimonials about WP service providers.

Anybody know of a plugin? Or would it have to be a custom job?

Thank you!!
Lisa :D
Chuck R.
ChuckReynolds
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 89
It seems like what you're looking for is some sort of directory? to have profiles of data for 'providers' that could then be indexed and searched.

I know there's a couple out there that do that but I don't remember them being great.

Alternative is to build a custom post type with all the fields you want for said 'providers', build the single display view template for them then use one of the advanced search plugins to search that CPT only.