addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › Any BuddyPress enthusiasts?

Any BuddyPress enthusiasts?

Jeff S.
JeffSchodde
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 13
I've recently started working with the BuddyPress plugin and purchased a theme called BuddyBoss at buddyboss.com. I'm finding that most of the plugins out there are dated and won't work with the latest release of BP. Additionally, finding (free & current) knowledge is limited.

So, if anyone in our meetup has experience with BP and wouldn't mind sharing some of your knowledge, I'd like to know who you are.

Cheers,
Jeff