addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › WordPress Media Gallery slideshow?

WordPress Media Gallery slideshow?

Lisa G.
user 10875987
Glendale, AZ
Post #: 23
Greetings! Does anyone know whether I can use the WP Media Gallery as a slideshow without using a plugin? All I've been able to do so far is create a gallery and post it to a page/post, but it just creates columns of images and when I click on an image, it goes to a stand alone page and in order to see the rest of the images in the gallery I have to go back to the gallery page and click on another image from there. Am I missing something obvious? Or do I just need a plugin? And if so, what are the best ones for this use? Thanks in advance! :D