addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arizona WordPress Group Message Board › In-home instruction for vision impaired man?

In-home instruction for vision impaired man?

Kerry T.
user 6519885
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 6
I received a call from a gentleman named Fred Doyle who is vision impaired. He wishes to move his site from FrontPage to WordPress. He has not said he wishes someone else to do it for him. He wants someone to come to his home and teach him how to setup and use WordPress to continue his web presence. He has selected a theme to use.

I'm so booked, I cannot do this. Anyone out there willing? Know someone?

His email is fred@azgem.com (i.e., the FrontPage website is www.azgem.com)

Who knows it might turn into a paying gig.