addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Arlington Ruby Message Board › Phase2 wants Ruby developers

Phase2 wants Ruby developers

A former member
Post #: 1
Hey folks-

I have an opportunity I would like to share with the group. Phase2 (www.phase2technology.com­) is looking to hire a Ruby developer or two... We're doing Ruby with a number of our clients and lucky for us, business is good!

Our ideal candidate would be a mid-to-senior level candidate with front-end skills as we're doing a good bit of Angular (with a potential for more). Being a team player and the ability to be (occasionally) customer-facing also goes with the territory.

Phase2 is not a body shop! We field full teams of skilled project managers, analysts, and technical leads, working principally from our metro-accessible HQ in Alexandria, VA. You won't be hired only to be put "on site" at client location.

I'll be at Retroruby (not recruiting, I'm a Ruby developer in my "fun time") so feel free to grab me to talk if you'd like.

Thanks,
Rich