Have you established your personal brand?
Join us on September the 29th for this great Meet Up.
During our fifth meet up Caz Gaddis will present "Have you established your personal brand?"
There is no charge to come and join us. I will limit this Meet Up to the first 70 people.
Whether you own a business or freelance, your personal brand story humanizes your intentions. Your human experience, aka your personal brand story, is what can attract new prospects, partnerships and other promotional opportunities.
A personal branding is your digital reputation. Attend to learn tips and tools to put your best eFoot forward!
Caz Gaddis has a combined 10 years’ experience in PR and digital marketing. She will help you:
1. Establish an actionable personal brand strategy so you can gain awareness to areas of opportunity. (*She’ll be gifting attendees her personal brand checklist eBook!)
2. How to position yourself as a thought leader.
3. Create brand consistency across your digital platforms and accounts.
4. Feel less overwhelmed with all the “should’s” and create intentions that serve as the next best step for your brand.
5. Optimize your visibility.
About our speaker:
Caz Gaddis helps entrepreneurs who struggle with the online visibility of their personal brands. She shows them how to highlight their unique story proposition through intentional storytelling- while infusing each step with good energy and exposure opportunities. When she’s not helping people craft their strategic thought leadership, she’s teaching MeetUp workshops, producing a new podcast episode for I am SelfCrafted™, on a film set with her husband, or bear-hugging one of their 6 fur-babies. If you’re ready to up-level your personal brand, connect with her at SelfCraftedMedia.com
6:30 to 7:00 Networking
7:00 to 7:15 Introductions, and Discussion.
7:15 to 8:30 Presentation and Q&A
PARKING INFO: The signs in the parking lot say towing is enforced, but all the offices are closed during the event. There will not be any towing of cars during the event.