I LOVE garage sales and have never had one of my own, but that's about to change and you're invited to join in on the fun. Here's how it works:
1. First, start right now and clean out your closets, rooms and the garage to find things you want to get rid of.
2. Friday night, (or anytime the week of the event), bring over your garage sale items.
3. I have passed out flyers to my neighbors inviting them to also have a garage sale on the same day. You can invite all of your friends to stop by and shop!
4. Show up at my house on Saturday morning and get ready to sell, sell, sell! Everyone is responsible for their own items.
5. Bring single dollar bills to make change.
6. Everyone will be selling their own items. You must be present for this party, it's not a drop off and go type event. My next door neighbor will also be having a garage sale at the same time, so we can spread out our things over the two yards.
If you don't have anything to get rid of, you are more than welcome to join us and just shop or hang out. While you are selling your old junk, feel free to play pool or darts.
This is a BYOB event.
Any items left over that you don't want to take back home will be donated to St. John Lutheran Church on Debbie Lane for their upcoming garage sale.
Address will be emailed ONE WEEK and again one day in advance of this event. If you have any questions prior to that time, please feel free to email me at [masked] or call/text me at[masked]