addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Clearwater Art Message Board › June 7-$20 of art supplies free w coupon at Michaels w class purchase 11am-2pm

June 7-$20 of art supplies free w coupon at Michaels w class purchase 11am-2pm

lynettewoodct
user 6969538
Group Organizer
Largo, FL
What a deal. Sat June 7, if you come by Michaels Largo Mall and sign up for an art class with me, you'll get a $20 off of art class supplies. Now that's a good deal. You can buy brushes, watercolor paints, acrylics paints, canvases, Strathmore watercolor paper pads, an easel or other supplies for a class, a new palette etc. No jewelry, chocolates, frames, candles, baskets, ribbons, etc etc. You need to bring the coupon. I've attached it here. So print it out. Remember this is only for 3 hours on Sat. June 7 from 11am to 2pm and you need to sign up and pay for a future art class. Have fun. I am teaching watercolors Sat June 6 from 2-4pm there.
Take care my friends. Lynette
727-538-0950 / lynettewoodct@aol.com
This is the coupon. Please print it out + bring it. Smart phone may work also. 11am-2pm only.