addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Art in Photography Message Board › Colormunki Photo or Spyder Studio

Colormunki Photo or Spyder Studio

Dan L.
user 30350092
Burlington, VT
Post #: 2
Does anyone do their own printing? If so, what do you use to calibrate your printer? What do you use to calibrate your system, from field to print?

Anyone in the rutland, addison or chittenden county areas use the x-rite colormunki photo tool? If there is anyone that does, would you be willing to give me a demo? Also considering the Spyder studio calibration bundle. So, if anyone has the spyder print, I would also be interested.

http://www.bhphotovid...­
Paul D.
user 8335915
Burlington, VT
Post #: 59
I recommend Datacolor Spyder4. I use it and it works well.