addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Art in Photography Message Board › Photowalk this year?

Photowalk this year?

Jacey
JaceyF
Burlington, VT
Post #: 7
Hi all!
I know I haven't been active on here, and to be honest I haven't touched my camera in months. Just havent had the time (which is a poor excuse, I know).

Just checked Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk page, and saw that there is no Burlington walk as of yet. There seems to be one in Brattleboro though.

Just thought I'd throw it out there for anyone who may like to lead? I would love to join the walk, it'd be nice to snap some photos again, even if its just for the one day. I had a great time at the walk a couple of years ago, and got to meet a bunch of you in person!

Here's the page for leaders: http://worldwidephoto...­
I'm not sure who led the walk before, but it says if you've led one before your account should still be active.
Shy
SuperDuper2
Burlington, VT
Post #: 2,182
I would love to do a photo walk! I'm not a good leader, but they are fun and I would come.
Jacey
JaceyF
Burlington, VT
Post #: 8
Or if no one is leading, maybe we could get a carpool to brattleboro going?
Bill K.
StageLight
Richmond, VT
Post #: 10
I enjoyed the walk, and meeting both of you. I hope to attend another as well. I have not done too much photography over the past year, but have not quit.