addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Pittsburgh Cultural Arts Meetup Group Message Board › Announcing this year's secret location of "The Dirty Ball" -- The Clock Buil

Announcing this year's secret location of "The Dirty Ball" -- The Clock Building in the South Side!

Mark
user 8491195
Group Organizer
South Park, PA
This year's Dirty Ball will be unlike you've ever seen, featuring a 'one-night-only' transformation of The Clock Building in South Side.

I've updated this Meetup, including information about ordering tickets. For more details, please see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Art-lovers/events/107274702/­

When: Saturday, April 27, 2013 8:00 PM

Where: The Clock Building
2101 Mary Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15203

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.