addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning Message Board › Was happy to see you at the event

Was happy to see you at the event

Constantine
user 187665942
Group Organizer
San Francisco, CA
Hi All,

It was huge pleasure to host my first workshop and I was happy to see those of you who could attend. As discussed we will split further on event into 2 tracks - beginner and Pro level.

Beginner level will cover basics of ML based on Andrew Ng class, going week by week:  https://www.coursera....­

In Pro level we will cover specifics of particular Deep Learning nets. Given what we discussed: my view is that for each event we will have 1 - 2 speakers from the community who will present their current research & models.

Thank you again for attending and have a great week.

All best,

Constantine