addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Artificial Intelligence Meetup Message Board › I need a tiny investment in order to make AI available for everyone.

I need a tiny investment in order to make AI available for everyone.

Stefan R.
stefanreich
Group Organizer
Hamburg, DE
Hi all!

The revolutionary fifth generation of my chat-bot architecture is being produced right now (see, e.g., some slides), building on years of development and research. I expect it to be ready during this year.

This product is a universal engine for human/computer dialog that will pretty much beat anything on the market.

This engine can be trained with almost nothing but example dialogs. And not gigabytes of them like the neural network faction requires - just a handful of lines! This will, in every way, be a commercially viable product.

Also, the core of the product will be open source, so as to democratize artificial intelligence and put it back into the hands of the public (as opposed to corporations).

The thing is: I have been working on less than shoestring budget (almost nothing but government allowances) for multiple years now. But sometimes it's just not possible to work from nothing.

My main computer is, quite simply, breaking down.

So today, I am asking the community - anyone who has a bit of belief in my abilities - for a minimal one-time investment that will allow me to complete development work.

The amount I am asking for is € 1,000.

The credit will be paid back in installments.

You can reach me by mail (stefan.reich.maker.of.eye@gmail.com) or phone (0176/2412 4614).

Many greetings,
Stefan Reich / BotCompany.de