Location visible to members
What you will learn at this discussion group:
1. The basics of applying as an ArtPrize artist.
2. Find the most important things to post on your ArtPrize profile.
3. Learn how to project your concept towards the right audience.
4. How to flesh out your concept and appeal to the best venues.
5. Get tips on how to connect with the best venues and get responses.
6. See which category best fits your medium or style.
7. Ask all kinds of questions and get answers to everything.
With 8 years of experience as an exhibiting ArtPrize artist, I have learned the ropes and will share my experience with you.
The Geek Group has a great facility and you will be able to see what kinds of things are happening there. We will meet near the front entrance area. it's video equipped so I'll have some visuals for you.
See you there! Anna
ps: It's too early to register for ArtPrize. It's important to plan ahead and flesh out your concept so that you can get a jumpstart on posting your profile as soon as the artist registration opens up in April. The venue registration starts in March and you can start seeing options and sometimes you can connect with some venues early.